per scoprirlo,è in inglese.

What Gossip Girl character are you?

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/3/2009, 13:59

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

What Gossip Girl Character Are You?

View all results Take another quiz! Your Result
You're Serena. Congratulations, everyone loves you. You're basically perfect. There are always rumours going around about you, and famous rock stars practically stalk you. But you could never get tied down. All you want to do is have a little fun!

A tutti i test che faccio mi esce lei...buon x me *-*

,livìmuffin
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/3/2009, 13:59

Blair *-*
You're Blair. All you care about is your social standing. You're a perfectionist, a bitch, a total control freak, and a bit of a bulimic. But you're still my favorite character. Your role model is Audrey Hepburn, and you are SO going to Yale.

•QueenF
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/3/2009, 14:06

Anche a me Blair *_*

Your Result
You're Blair. All you care about is your social standing. You're a perfectionist, a bitch, a total control freak, and a bit of a bulimic. But you're still my favorite character. Your role model is Audrey Hepburn, and you are SO going to Yale.

Fedy cullen
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/4/2009, 17:25

anche io Blair xD

°Ireth°
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2009, 17:37

Your Result

-LadyB-
CAT_IMG Posted on 11/11/2009, 15:24

Your Result
You're Jenny, the short freshman girl with HUGE boobs. You idolize Serena and wish you could be in the "cool" crowd. You LOVE Nate, and are a bit of an obsessed psycho. You think wearing a thong is a big deal.

LoL

CAT_IMG Posted on 12/11/2009, 00:43

out of time

Group:

Serena °-°
ma se a me non interessa? xD
CITAZIONE
You're Serena. Congratulations, everyone loves you. You're basically perfect. There are always rumours going around about you, and famous rock stars practically stalk you. But you could never get tied down. All you want to do is have a little fun!

The Queen B
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2009, 13:05

CITAZIONE
Your Result

8 replies since 19/3/2009, 13:47   79 views