- Blake Lively e Penn Badgley -, News e spostamenti della coppia.

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 3/3/2010, 18:42

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

Blake and Penn on a break from filming

Altre QUI

Oh Penn (detto anche FacchinoPenn) come ti donano le borsette... xD

CAT_IMG Posted on 13/7/2010, 18:18

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

Blake Lively and Penn Badgley: PDA in the Big Apple

The NYC stroll comes as the two recently reunited after Blake spent the past few weeks filming the opening season 4 material in Paris.

Meanwhile, Penn and Blake's fellow co-stars Jessica Szohr, Ed Westick and Chace Crawford have been plugging away on the hit CW show - which returns in September.

Celebrity Gossip
Enjoy the pictures of Blake Lively and Penn Badgley out in NYC (July 13).

SPOILER (click to view)

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/7/2010, 18:15

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

On Set

CAT_IMG Posted on 3/8/2010, 19:04

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

2 Agosto 2010

Ni nascondono... che carini! :wub:

CAT_IMG Posted on 25/8/2010, 14:05

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

24 Agosto 2010

CAT_IMG Posted on 2/9/2010, 22:17

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

Ho trovato una cosa stra bella:

Stra dolce, dioooo!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

CAT_IMG Posted on 11/10/2010, 16:44

Group:
Vanessa / Julian / Josh.

Blake Lively’s Cruel April Fool’s Day Joke On Penn Badgley

Gossip Girl star Penn Badgley was sent into shock on April Fool’s Day this year after an elaborate prank by his girlfriend Blake Lively left him convinced rocker Steven Tyler was his biological father.

The actor is an enthusiastic singer and guitarist and has often queried where he gets his talents from, because neither his mom nor dad are good with musical instruments. So Lively decided to play on his uncertainty and used that to her advantage to make April 1st one to remember by sending Badgley an email from a woman alleging he was her lovechild with the Aerosmith frontman.

She explains, “On April Fools I thought it would a good idea… He’s very musically talented and he’s always wondered how he was so musically gifted without having musically gifted parents. So I thought who is musically talented? Who has lots of kids? Steven Tyler! So I thought, I’m gonna say that he’s your (Badgley’s) father. So I created a fake email address the night before April Fools, without him realizing it was the night before April Fools, and sent him an email saying, ‘I had a child with Steven Tyler. I live in Maryland – where he was born – I’m an English professor. I wanna reach out to you and I’d like to have a relationship with you now that you’re of age.’”

Lively went to great lengths to pull off the joke, and even got Badgley’s mom and publicist involved: “I had his publicist call him in the morning and say, ‘Hey, listen, I got a call from one of the magazines in New York, they got a story Steven Tyler that’s saying he has a child that’s also in this business, that he’s hoping to reach out and connect with and this was his son.’ And I had them play it off like, ‘This is ridiculous.’ So we were laughing all day and then his mom called him later and said, ‘I need to talk to you…’

I saw his whole life flash by his eyes in all of 10 seconds. He was obviously disappointed that his parents weren’t his parents and that his whole life was a lie!

FONTE

CAT_IMG Posted on 11/10/2010, 16:47

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

Questa donna è il diavolo fatto persona o.o Assurdaaaaaa xD

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/10/2010, 15:24

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

CITAZIONE

Blake Lively and Penn Badgley: It's Over!

Gossip Girl stars Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have ended their three-year romance, a rep for the twosome exclusively tells the new issue of Us. OMFG!

They called it quits in mid-September, amicably. "They’re professionals," an insider says of the pair. "They're still good friends and hang out on the set."

The duo, who met as preteen actors in L.A., then began dating as their characters were dating on Gossip Girl, "kept this news to themselves for a while."

Blake Lively and Penn Badgley have broken up after almost three years.

Indeed, they have always taken a drama-free approach to their relationship, and that includes the breakup aspect of it. They just go about their business.

Even those closest to the twosome may be shocked to hear the news. "Nobody on set had any idea," says the insider. "They're really just private."

We're sorry to hear about this breakup news, although it does put a new spin on Blake's rumored hookup with Ryan Gosling earlier this month.

Informo che la notizia è stata confermata a JustJared, quindi è tutto vero.
Ecco... ora sì che mi dispiace :(

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/10/2010, 15:32

Group:
Vanessa / Julian / Josh.

Per quanto non mi piacesse Penn, stava guadagnando punti...
Non l'avrei mai detto... Però mi dispiace.

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/10/2010, 15:36

that woman in 12B.

Group:
Serena.

Adesso che mi ero "affezionata" a loro, loro si lasciano! Lo fanno apposta ç____ç

CAT_IMG Posted on 27/10/2010, 16:20

Group:
Vanessa / Julian / Josh.

Era così "carina" l'idea poi che lei avesse mollato l'ex per Penn... Mi faceva un non so che di predestinazione, poi con la sua cagnetta di nome Penny, erano segni...
Che triste, stanno scoppiando tutto, anche loro che stavano dimostrando di essere la più forte ed affiatata.

71 replies since 6/4/2009, 19:47   1126 views